Bell Hardware of Klamath Falls is the corporate headquarters of the Bell family of stores. The original building purchased in 1939 houses the accounting, purchasing and sales offices. Our hardware and wood door distribution center and hollow metal fabrication shop are located within 2 miles of our location at 528 Main Street.
Maury Vallier began his career with Bell Hardware in 1977. Maury and our project managers have gained a wealth of practical and technical knowledge of our industry. They provide the products and support you need for projects such as schools, hospitals, office buildings, government facilities, churches, warehouses, assisted living facilities, tenant improvements, banks and airports.
Bay Area Hospital Coos Bay, Klamath County Fire District #1 Station #3, Lakeview Library, Peterson School Gym, Rohner Village, Eagle Landing, Sky Lakes Medical Center, Herald & News Headquarters and Printing Plant, The Ross Ragland Theater, Crystal Terrace Retirement Community, Klamath County Courthouse and Administration Building, Oregon Institute of Technology (OIT) dormitories and the Martha Ann Dow Center for Health Professions, Nash Office Building, Running Y Lodge and Convention Center, Kingsley Field, Klamath Community College and the South Portal Building.
528 Main St.
Klamath Falls, OR. 97601